10/3/12

My helper - Vegan MoFo 2012


This is my main kitchen helper.  She loves to measure, mix, and taste test all foods that come through the kitchen.  She also loves to make suggestions for future dishes.  In this photo, she is asking if we can make strawberry lemon cookies, a strawberry lemonade cookie if you will.  An idea to be tried out in the near future.  Last night we did an old favorite from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar , we like to make the banana oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips.  Delicious and easy.  Something that we love in our house.  We made a double batch so that we could share with the teachers at preschool.  Spreading the vegan love yet again!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

This pic of her is hysterical! What a face :)

erin32mc said...

Right?!?! It's as if I'm getting a talking to. ha

Geanna said...

Best picture ever!

Dawn said...

Oh, totally, must ply the preschool teachers with healthy treats at all times! I should have brought ours some pepitas!

I still need to get VCIYCJ, why, I'm not sure.

Your daughter is adorbs and glad I found you in the 'Fo Feed!
XOXO

Kelly said...

Lily could not be any cuter!!

kzcakes said...

Oh my god that is the cutest picture ever. Reminds me of me.

erin32mc said...

Thanks everyone, we think she's a cutie too. A keeper for sure. :)